Moonage Daydream: The Life & Times of Ziggy Stardust

Moonage Daydream: The Life & Times of Ziggy Stardust - David Bowie This book is the Diamond Dog's Bollocks! A must for any Bowie fan, or of Mick Rock's photography, Glam Rock, the early 70s or rock history.Now, I can't really give an objective review because I'm too much in love with this period of Bowie's career. Trying to contain myself, I will say that this is mainly a book of photographs, and excellent they are. The added dimension is that DB has written notes for many of them, explaining what was happening, how he felt at the time or identifying other people in the frame. I particularly like that Mick Ronson (DB's Spiders from Mars guitarist) gets featured in many of the photos: he's almost as charismatic as Bowie himself in these pics.One photo that particularly amused me is on page 276: It's the aftershow party following the final Ziggy gig and Bowie is sat with Mick Jagger. A woman has come over and is leaning into Bowie, cutting Jagger out of the conversation - if looks could kill...!A fantastic book which, while quickly devoured even at 320 pages, is one that I'll definitely return to many times.